For 3rd stage Kandila
Element: Fire // Fire Manipulation
(Fire manipulation is just a simple fire forming a certain shape, in this case, the blade of the rod)
Amaryllis Rod | This weapon is a vessel that's capable of forming a scythe. One must gather it's aether into the crystal to form a shape of a blade made out of flame.
Fiara Strike LV.3 | She has the ability to gather her aether into the crystal, forming a small blade of fire on her rod (like a scythe) then strikes the enemy with it. The blade can cut a living flesh easily compare her previous level however she can only form her scythe for a certain amount of time. It has patterns to prevent her aether getting drained (compared using full form) although it makes the blade fragile.
Cold Aura - She gives cold glare while pouting at strangers, making her look like hard to approach.
Warm - Despite the fact that she looks cold and mean, she is actually kind-hearted and wants to make friends. If he/she approaches and tries to establish friendship with her, she'll give you a warm smile.
Naive - She believes almost everything. Gullible most of the time. If you trick her, she will just give you a cold glare as if she's ready to kill you.
Curious - The reason why she has high level of gullibility. She is reckless sprite who will do anything to know everything.
-playing with fire
-her precious large hat
-icy cold place
-water in general
-Smell of the rain
- She got out of her egg by sneezing fire, thus hurting few sprites. It was her first time meeting with the sprites.
- Badly wants to know how to draw but fails anyway.
- Keeps on cutting down cactuses. Doesn't know they're monsters.
- Experienced snow for the first time. She hates it because snow is made out of water and it's cold.
- She loves to dip herself into the lava. It replenishes her aether (faster than just taking rest).
- Had the weirdest experience when Ulan, a water sprite, switched body's with her. That was the only time she appreciates the coolness of water.
- She finds Tere her second most favorite place to hang out (first being Vaal). She couldn't tolerate the land filled with water (although the warmth of the beach was fine for her) and the cold air that engulfs in Ira.
-She has the habit of pouting at someone or something, whether she likes it or not.
-Her body is very warm. Even if she is placed inside an ice cave, she is still warm.
-If the fire on her hat is low, she's sick. Usually, she gets sick or weak if her aether is low. When there's no fire on her hat, that means she's dying or has no aether left in her body.
-A water alone can't take the fire out on her hat. If there's still aether in her (unless it's critically low), the fire will still be lit. Even under the water.
-Her eyes glow if she is awake, but when she's asleep, it fades.
-She hates fighting in the dark as she is easily seen. Her glowing eyes and the fire on her hat makes the enemy spot her easily.
-The white-black thing beside her head is actually her horn. Her ears are hidden in her hair.
-She can make hot spring for you.
-Her name Kandila is Candle in Filipino
<da:thumb id="322429126"> <da:thumb id="347010867">
YEESSS Internet is baack ;7;
I can finally submit this aldsjk I'm sorry if this overdue >.<;;